Links to science communication products including articles, videos, and talks:
- The ABCs of Cephalopods (produced by the American Museum of Natural History)
- Keynote on big data and the future at Science in the City, an event at the Dallas Festival of Books and Ideas (May 2019)
- ‘Sushi Roulette: Is the Fish You Ordered the One You Got?‘ National Geographic, June 16, 2017
- ‘Can New Tracking Rules Stop Illegal Seafood From Entering the U.S.?’ NewsDeeply, January 15, 2018
- ‘Reducing seafood fraud: Researchers and partners work with sushi restaurants’ ScienceDaily, November 8, 2018
Please email me at email@example.com for any media requests or questions, thank you!